International Executive Coach
I have had a successful commercial career, mainly with ICI / AstraZeneca, in the chemicals / agrochemicals industry and Sainsbury’s Supermarkets (Retail Performance Director). I have over 20 years UK and international line management experience in sales and marketing, research targeting and transformational supply chain project management roles.
I worked as a business strategy / performance management consultant for Deloitte and The Balanced Scorecard Collaborative, leading projects to improve customer service, processes, employee commitment and business profitability.
I have worked and coached in a variety of sectors including: agrochemicals, automotive, banking, biotechnology, beauty, broadcasting, brewing, communications, construction, industrial chemicals, music, mass media, pharmaceuticals, retail, real estate, space research, sports and travel. Also computer / financial / professional / internet / IT products & services.
Coaching on global corporate programmes
Since qualifying as a Professional Business Coach in 2002, I have worked on coaching programmes for clients based all over the world including America, Asia Pacific and Europe. I have over 4,000 hours of experience, successfully coaching senior executives from over 30 countries to develop their leadership capabilities, improve personal, team and business performance.
Coaching to C-Suite / Executive Committee level
I have coached to accelerate career development at all levels from high potential leaders to the full range of executives at local, regional and global C-Suite / executive committee levels:
Chief Executive, Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Finance Officer, Senior Vice President, General Manager, Managing Director etc.
Stakeholder Centered Coaching. Transformational leadership behavioural change
I have developed a 16-year track record coaching already successful executives to achieve positive, measurable change in their leadership styles and behaviours and accelerate their career development. I have been accredited as one of only seven Master Coaches worldwide for Stakeholder Centered Coaching (Marshall Goldsmith) and completed over 2000 stakeholder interviews. I am a Master Practitioner in Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP). I combine these two areas of expertise to support executives to achieve transformational behavioural change that is sustained long after their coaching programmes have been completed.
Academic and Coaching Qualifications
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) International Coach Federation (ICF) (Preparing for Master Certified Coach MCC)
- Master Accredited Coach (MCC), Stakeholder Centered Coaching, (Marshall Goldsmith USA 2013)
- Behavioural Coaching Skills Practitioner (Marshall Goldsmith USA 2002)
- Hogan: Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI), Development Survey (HDS) and Personality Inventory (HPI) (Team Focus 2011)
- Master (& Business) Practitioner Neuro-linguistic Programming, (Sue Knight, 2007 & 8)
- Accredited Senior Coach: European Coaching Institute, (SECI, 2005)
- Professional Business Coach: (Work Foundation/University of Strathclyde, 2002)
- BSc. (Hons.) French and Russian with German, University of Salford, UK
I have recently submitted my ICF accreditation (MCC).
Memberships and Affiliations
- International Coaching Federation (ICF Member)
- CoachSource, USA 'The world’s most experienced leadership coaching company'
- Global Coaching Group, Germany
- Alexcel (formerly Alliance for Strategic Leadership) USA
- International Institute of Coaching & Mentoring (formally European Coaching Institute)
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
- Worldwide Association of Business Coaches, Canada
Haslemere, Surrey, UK (50 miles from London)
English (native), French (fluent), Russian to degree standard (now conversational) German (conversational)